What’s in the kit?
(For 3 to 4 People)
● Curry roux 100g
● Onion 160g
● Carrot 100g
● Potato 140g
● Zucchini 90g
● Garlic 1 Tablespoon
● Water* 500ml
● Vegetable oil* 1 Tablespoon
* rice is not included in this kit
* water & oil are not included in this kit
1. Put oil in a pan, warm it, and add garlic and onion.
Saute for about 1 minute with medium heat
2. Add Carrot and Potato, Saute for about 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Add water and bring to boil.
4. After boiling, skim the foam and add zucchini.
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
6. Turn to small heat and add curry roux.
*Cut the roux into small pieces, this will make it easier to mix in.
7. Cover & simmer for about 5 minutes until thickened.
*Stir regularly to avoid the curry burning in the bottom of the pot.